The Self-Management for Actors one-day intensive with Bonnie Gillespie is all about giving a good workout to those weakest actor muscles: the ones that focus on the business side of your career.
In our jam-packed day-long intensive, we’ll cover:
- primary type and your actor brand — discover your brand umbrella
- targeting people who consistently cast your type — eliminate noise and actor busy work
- targeting best-fit agents and managers and even coaches and photographers — everyone has a brand
- marketing materials — you may have been lied to about what you “must” do
- self-taping — the most empowering way to take control of your creative career
- how to get on casting directors’ radar when “the usual stuff” isn’t working — here’s where it gets ninja
- identifying and reducing bad actor habits — mindset, yo; it’s big
- developing your personal pitch — “So tell me about yourself” gets good here
- rocking networking events and online connections — always while remaining on-brand
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
…all while having a blast!
Ready to join us for a day of immersion in all things Self-Management for Actors?
Next up: Monday, October 8, 2018, in New York! 🙂