The Self-Management for Actors ALUMNI master class with Bonnie Gillespie is for hand-picked creatives who have completed Get in Gear for the Next Tier, SMFA Masterminding, or ongoing SMFA private coaching sessions ONLY.
We keep enrollment small, so active participation is expected!
Since you’re alumni — and we know you — each day-long seminar is customized to its next-tier participants, but we tend to focus on:
- brand management
- taking targeting to a whole new level
- handling sticky networking situations
- transitioning within the industry
- gearing up for pilot season
- working the press
- reducing bad actor habits
- refining your personal pitch
- leading the field
- decoding the trades
- smoothing out upper-limit problems
- predicting and getting out in front of industry trends
- long-term goal-setting
- creating lasting, joy-filled change
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
…all while having a blast!
Ready to join us for a day of immersion in Self-Management for Actors badassery at the next level?
Next up: Saturday, October 13, 2018, in New York! 🙂