The Self-Management for Actors ALUMNI master class with Bonnie Gillespie is for hand-picked creatives who have completed SMFA Foundations, SMFA Brand Blitz, Six Weeks To LA, SMFA Online, Get in Gear for the Next Tier, SMFA Masterminding, SMFA Retreat (in LA or around the world), or ongoing SMFA private coaching sessions ONLY.
By registering, you are APPLYING. You will be notified right away if your enrollment is approved (you’ll be refunded if not)!
We keep enrollment small, so active participation is expected!
Since you’re alumni — and we know you — each day-long seminar is customized to its next-tier participants, but we will *always* include intense focus on:
- brand management
- taking targeting to the next level
- handling sticky networking situations
- transitioning within the industry
- gearing up for pilot season
- working the press
- reducing bad actor habits
- refining your personal pitch
- leading the field
- decoding the trades
- predicting and getting out in front of industry trends
- long-term goal-setting
- creating lasting, joy-filled change
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
…all while having a blast!
Ready to join us for a day of immersion in Self-Management for Actors badassery at the next level?
Next up: Saturday, May 19, 2018, in New York! 🙂