The Self-Management for Actors one-day retreat with Bonnie Gillespie is all about giving a good workout to those weakest actor muscles: the ones that focus on the business side of your career.
The bulk of our time together is spent on the marketing side of things, talking about what you've done (and could be doing) for your career (marketing and craft), brainstorming great ideas for moving out of stuck places, discovering how to live in alignment with your authentic and most castable "type," targeting the people in this industry that provide the best opportunities for mutual benefit, and building your actor muscles in ways you may not have even thought they could be strong.
In our jam-packed day-long retreat, we'll cover:
- primary type and your actor brand
- targeting people who consistently cast your type
- targeting best-fit agents and managers and even coaches and photographers
- marketing materials
- how to get on casting directors' radar when "the usual stuff" isn't working
- identifying and reducing bad actor habits
- developing your personal pitch
- rocking networking events and online connections
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
...all while having a blast!
Ready to join us for a day of immersion in all things Self-Management for Actors?
Next up: Saturday, May 6, 2017 in Los Angeles! 🙂