The Self-Management for Actors one-day intensive with Bonnie Gillespie is all about giving a good workout to those weakest actor muscles: the ones that focus on the business side of your career.
In our jam-packed day-long intensive, we'll cover:
- primary type and your actor brand -- discover your brand umbrella
- targeting people who consistently cast your type -- eliminate noise and actor busy work
- targeting best-fit agents and managers and even coaches and photographers -- everyone has a brand
- marketing materials -- you may have been lied to about what you "must" do
- self-taping -- the most empowering way to take control of your creative career
- how to get on casting directors' radar when "the usual stuff" isn't working -- here's where it gets ninja
- identifying and reducing bad actor habits -- mindset, yo; it's big
- developing your personal pitch -- "So tell me about yourself" gets good here
- rocking networking events and online connections -- always while remaining on-brand
- connecting with a supportive, encouraging, no-bullshit group of people
...all while having a blast!
Ready to join us for a day of immersion in all things Self-Management for Actors?
Next up: Monday, September 18, 2017, in New York! 🙂